Monday, January 30, 2012

Too Faced - Naked Eye Kit: Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection


I realized that alot of  my clients love to wear a flawless and fabulous look to wear every day or inquiring about a palette they could use during the day and for the night. 

GUEST WHAT?!?!! I FOUND IT

This gorgeous collection of naturally nude shadows will have you looking super neutral yet drop-dead-gorgeous for any occasion.

For the new year I decided to step out of the norm of being a MAC girl and venture out to other amazing product lines. So I came across this wonderful eyeshadow palette by "Too Faced" called "Naked Eye", which can be purchased at any Dillards department store and online http://www.dillards.com/product/Too-Faced-Naked-Eye-Kit_301_-1_301_502496871 .

I got this amazing eyeshadow palette because of not only of its amazing natural colors but because it was marked down to $9.00 (original price: $36.00). YOU CANT BE THAT.  12 pigmented shadows for that price is a steal!









  

Once I got home and opened the box, it had three step by step cards for application called the "How to cards". Which is very helpful for those who are unfamiliar with this particular brand and can use the cards as a guide.










For work, I decided to use "Day" (below). I did what the instructions told me to do and here are the results.

1-Base eye primer
2- Used "The Buff" eyeshadow all over- from lid to brow (MAC Fluff Brush #213)
3- Dabbed/Pressed "Pillow Talk" on my lid (MAC Eye Shader Brush #239)
4- Blended "Like a Virgin" in the crease (MAC Tapered Blending Brush #224)

Mascara:
HYPNOSE (Drama) by LANCOME

If you are unsure of how to wear certain eye shadows, I would strongly suggest a palette that has step by step instructions including pictures so you cant go wrong.

BUT REMEMBER: Before putting on eyeshadow you would need to but on a base eye primer.


Texture of Naked Eye: pure-pigment shadows of matte neutrals and soft shimmers 










Day: In The Buff, Pillow Talk, Like a Virgin





Classic: Birthday Suit, Satin Sheets, Unmentionables












Fashion: Pink Sheets, Lap Dance, Stiletto







No comments:

Post a Comment